Our sweet sponsor this week is A DAY FOR DAISIES...yippee!!

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $12 Gift Card to ADFD Shop!

Check out all of the places to view these amazing images for lots of inspiration:
ADFD WEBSITE: www.adayfordaisies.com
ADFD BLOG: http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com
ADFD FACE BOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-For Daisies/142905905744876?ref=ts
ADFD ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies

The rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team Diva's have all created some real masterpieces this week, so be sure to check them all out and leave 'em a little love!

I can't wait to see what you create with this terrific Sketch!


Digital Image:  ADFD - Potted Gerber Daisies
Cardstock:  More random cardstock from the office supply store clearance rack...
Papers: DCWV's Cafe Mediterranean Stack
Other Stuff: ProMarkers, nesties, crochet thread, craftworkcards candi, pop dots.
My Favorite Thing:  The person it's for....Carol Dee!

Peace & Luv, 
 

9 comments :

Genevieve said...

Beautiful creation Jeannie, sweet little image & fabulous papers. Hope you are well :)

Genevieve

Heide said...

Jeannie,
You card is just adorable, love the papers are just perfect with the image.Enjoy your week!
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, Your papers are so perfect for this adorable image. I love the added brads and twone for the accents. Beautiful work!
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

For Me !?!?! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks :) I do like the sunny pot of flowers. Hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I so love this card! I love daisies so I was really taken by it. Your blue, green and yellow color combo is very striking and I love those yellow brads! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Judi

Patti P. said...

Yipee, isn't this such a fun happy card....loving your colors and this is a great image!! Hope you are having a fun week.
hugs...

Arlana said...

Love your sweet image. Your colors remind me of my room I had when I was a teenager. I love your sweet papers and colors. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

The Stamper's Touch said...

How lovely Jeannie! Gorgeous colors and such fabulous papers! I love it!!!

Linda

Kathie said...

Wow Jeannie, I do love your card wonderful colours and I just adore Gerber's they come in so many amazing colours. Perfect card and I just adore your wonderful embellishments.
Take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs