The sponsor of this week's challenge is Stamp Fairy and the Grand Prize winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate...woohoo!!

I adore so many of the images, but Patsy I have to say is my favorite!  In this image she just looks like she's having way too much fun!

As always, the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have done some amazing things with these images, and we'd love to have you join us this week as well.  We are always amazed at your creations!

The Stamp Fairy Blog is also a great place for more inspiration and to see all of the newest images that have just been released.

Digital Image - Stamp Fairy - Patsy April Showers Set
Cardstock & Papers - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval nestie, border punch, CTMH buttons, sheer ribbon, DMC floss.

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Oh what beautiful colors! Love your soft bow too!

Deanne :)

Heide said...

Jeannie,
How cute, love the adorable image reminds me of my daughter when she was younger, she love to splash in puddles.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Patsy is a favorite of mine too!! She is the sweetest and you're right, she's having way too much fun here!! Gorgeous papers and I'm lovin' your bow too Jeannie! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I do wish we were getting a little rain. Your card is perfect for a lovely spring rainy day. I love the image and the fun DP you used with it. Really cute card!!! Hope all is well down your way.
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Beautiful card Jeannie & gorgeous papers. I've been singing 'singing in the rain' from I first saw this lol! Have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love your beautiful papers and colors you used for your card this week. Such a sweet image. Love the soft bow. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, yes your card does bring back childhood memories, stomping in puddles especially frozen ones in the winter that the frost had iced over them. I tell my boys off for doing that to each other with the biggest puddles they can find Ha ha ha. This image is so cute I love how she has dropped her umbrella the puddles are more important. Love your pretty colours and that beautiful organza bow. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is so stinking cute and she does look like she is having loads of fun splashing away. Your coloring is gorgeous. Take care and enjoy your week, don't know if I have already mentioned this, but love your new photo.
hugs...

Carol Dee said...

A fun April Showers card! Pretty in pink and blues. It was a sunny and warm but VERY windy day here, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs