Happy Monday!!  I love these little quails from Stampin' Up and just had to create another new baby card with it.  It wasn't easy because this isn't the way the stamp is with the two facing each other.  So I stamped the bigger one once, scanned it in to my computer and then before I printed it out I rotated it.  Then I stamped the second one in front of it to create an adorable couple!  The little one is popped up in front of them.

Stamps - Stampin' Up - Happy Together
Cardstock - Stampi' Up - Kiwi Kiss and a random pink.
Ink - Basic Black and ColorBox Olive Pastel
Paper - Scenic Route
Other Stuff - ProMarker, black extra fine marker, corner rounder, star punch, ribbon, twine.

Peace & Luv,
 
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE IT !!!! I have this set and never used it. Thanks for the inspiration. It does make the sweetest baby card. :) Have a good week, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs