A big reuben sandwich and a green beer....it's just that kind of day!  Enjoy!
I'm going to enter this one into a challenge at More Than Favors - St Patty's Day 
and for Use It Tuesday: Challenge #27 - Green!  For this challenge I am using papers that I have had for a very long time, but I do love them!

Digital Image - Linda Tieu
Cardstock - Joann's
Papers - DCWV's All Dressed Up Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval nestie, craftworks candi.
My Favorite Thing - It's St Patrick's Day!!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Claire said...

Lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Carol Dee said...

mmmmm a BIG Rueban sandwich, my Fav. You can have my beer though ;o) Hugs...

StephC said...

Adorable card! The image is darling. So glad you joined us at UIT!

Irini said...

Adorable card!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs