As much as I loved yesterday's card, today well not so much....I've been working on this one since Tuesday, which is when I had planned to post it, but it just didn't come together like I wanted it to.  I decided to post it anyway and move on and hopefully tomorrow's mojo will be better!

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Basic Grey
Digital Image - Hero Arts
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Other Stuff - Border punch, ribbon, rhinestones, glitter pen.
My Favorite Thing - The dragonfly is pretty....

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!
 

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

O.K. you might not love it, but I do. Great papers and stunning Dragonfly! :) Hugs...

nessy said...

wow ~i just love this card!! just sweet!!
vanessa xx

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, not sure what you don't like....I think it is gorgeous. Love the way you arranged your papers and the color palette is so pretty.
hugs...

Arlana said...

Wow I love your card. I like how you added the different pieces of paper. Your colors Are so pretty.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs