Have you got your fill of coffee yet and are you ready for another Monday?.............big sigh......

I'm still working on my first cup, and without even realizing it when my card was done it pretty much matched my actual coffee cup this morning!  That cracked me up for a minute.

Anyway, I never seem to have enough cards for "just because" and so I thought this one fit the bill for that.  It was created using Sketch 154 at CardPatterns.
 

Digital Image - Broken Box Stock
Cardstock - Bazzill
Double-Sided Paper - Scribble Scrabble
Other Stuff - Circle nestie, kraft border from CTMH, and DMC floss.

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, wish we could share a cuppa in person instead of via the internet! Hugs...

cbuswell said...

Wonderful card, I really like the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs