The wonderful sponsor of this week's challenge is Laurie from the Doodle Pantry and the Grand Prize is 3 Digital Images of the winner's choice!!

Here is a little message from Laurie to all of you:
“I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor this Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge! We have a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-coloured images. My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices.”
 
So are you surprised at my choice of image that I used this week?....not so much right?!...hehehe, this cool cat had my name written all over it!  It was the perfect opportunity to use some of my pink Peace sign paper, and I kept it pretty simple (for me anyway). I think I actually had one of these chairs when I was a kid...it looks familiar to me.

The rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have rocked the house with their terrific creations, so you need to check them all out and how about joining us this week too?  We are always excited and thrilled to see your creations!

Cardstock - CTMH
Paper - Karen Foster
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, ribbon and rhinestones baby...that's it!
My Favorite Thing - Well, if you're a cardmaker you know how every now and then you actually make something that you really like....this is one I'm keeping for myself!

Peace & Luv and Happy Leap Year Day!
 

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Groovy card! LOL. Love the cat and of course the peace sign DP is perfect for you. Have a peaceful Wednesday. Hugs....

Heide said...

Jeannie,
This is just one cool cat!
Love all the pink and the saying. This is just adorable.
Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh I adore your card Jeannie!! I have this image and haven't done anything with it yet...what a shame. Thanks for the inspiration! Love your papers and colors. Fun and fabulous.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Your card really does take me back to the 60's. Cool chair and fun peace signs...what more can you ask for...a cat. I love your card Jeannie. Your colors and DP are perfect.
Hugs,
Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, that remind's me of my cat, but it isn't stretched out hogging the bed. Love this image as Nancy said it's a real 60's image. Love your colours and design papers tooooo cute. Love what you did with the wording and the little eyes just purrrrfect. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Ohhhhh, I absolutely LOVE your card this week Jeannie, the cat is adorable!!! Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Patti P. said...

What a fantastic job with this shaggy kitty....love the pop of orange with the pink, that is groovy. Know exactly what you mean about keeping it for yourself.
hugs...

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie Love your sweet card this week. Your papers are so groovy. Love that image Sweet colors. Have a sweet day. Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, I love your cat card too. That chair definitely brings back memories. Your pink peace sign papers are perfect too along with the groovy sentiment!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs