The sponsor of this week's challenge is Bugaboo Stamps, which is where these fun and funky coffee cups are from!

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 7 digital stamps that value $21...wow!  There is also a very cool blog called Catch The Bug that you should check out and see the wonderful things that not only their DT have created, but two of our own SSW DT Diva's have created and will be featured on as well!


At first I was going to put the sentiment on the inside, but then I decided to put it on the outside:

So then, totally unrelated, I've been wanting to make one of these chickens that I've seen a few places but couldn't find a template for.  So I just made one up, and since I had these papers in front of me I just decided to use them:
 Pretty cute, ya?!!

 I can't wait to see what you come up with this week, and if you have any Bugaboo images of course we'd love to have you use them but it is not necessary.

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Coffee Time/Smell the Coffee
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Pink Paislee
Other Stuff - Markers, circle punches, Prisma flower, Starbucks coffee sleeve.
My Favorite Thing - How cute the cups look as flowers!

Peace & Luv,
 

7 comments :

Heide said...

Oh my goodness such cute cards!Love the fun colors of the coffee cup flowers, and great papers.
Your little chicken card is just adorable.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love your card with all the little cups. your papers are so delightful....and then that chicken is the cutest card ever!!! It makes me smile every time I look at it. I do have to get that heart Nestie now. Two gorgeous creations. Love them!!
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Fabulous cards Jeannie! I love the big flower & how chicken is that chicken?!! Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Carol Dee said...

I even have those cups from bugaboo! I made several of those fun chicken cards about a year ago. Too cute. Great papers. Hugs...

The Stamper's Touch said...

Love your card Jeannie!! Such fun bright colors!! And that chicken is beyond words cute, cute, cute!!! Love it!

Linda

Patti P. said...

I loved this the minute that I saw it...never thought about the card board for the center. What a cute look.
Love the chicken as well, my first time seeing this.
Thanks for your condolences Jeannie, you are a good friend.
hugs....

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, 100 apologies for not commenting soon, but I've had one of those weeks, getting hubby and my two sons off to school camp my hubby and eldest son have gone into the mountains for a trek, white water rafting, abseiling, mountain biking and kayaking all with a broken arm and that's another story......well my son has the broken arm.....I love your card these coffee cups are awesome and just so cute, I adore your colour combo just perfect. That chicken my girl is to die for you are just so talented I love it very very cute.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs