Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 139!

The sponsor of this week's challenge is Elisabeth Bell!  The winner of this week's challenge will receive two digital images.

The first one is the one that I've used today called My Prince, and the other one is called  Lots of Love.  I'm sure you'll agree, that little boy is just adorable!

You will want to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created this week as well for 
lots of inspiration done with these images and more.

If you have some of Elisabeth Bell's images, be sure to join us!
 

The Digi Bells DT Blog is another fabulous place to check out more of these adorable images!

Digital Image: Elisabeth Bell - My Prince
Cardstock and Papers: CTMH
Other Stuff: Butterflies - CTMH, Ribbon - Martha Stewart, markers, rhinestones, glitter pen, and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: The frog!


Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Genevieve said...

Great card Jeannie & beautifully coloured, I love the butterfly paper & embellishments too. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Heide said...

Jeannie,
Love your butterflies! The colors are so deep and rich in this card. Great work on the sketch.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

Love the little princess and her frog. Pretty papers. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs....

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just adore this image with that wonderful sweet frog. I have a real soft spots for frogs. I love your design papers with the butterflies and you butterfly embellishments, and as Heide said you colours are so deep and rich very elegant. Take care my friend and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Hi Jeannie, How are you doing? What a wonderful job with your card....love those butterflies and your bg paper. Your coloring is always so beautiful. Have a great week.
hugs....

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I absolutely love your papers on this adorable creation. And, especially love the butterflies. Such a cute card!!!
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

How beautiful Jeannie! I absolutely love your papers! Gorgeous coloring of your image too (it is the sweetest!!). So, who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl? I don't really care, I'm just in it for the great spread of food we always have!!!

Linda

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs