Hello there, and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 137!!

Our fabulous monthly sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique and I'm using a Jemina image.  Isn't she cute?!

The winner of this week's challenge will win 6 digital images from the DigiStamp Boutique of their choice...woohoo!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's creations as well, as join us! This is a very, very fun sketch to work with!


Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique - Jemima and Flowers
Cardstock: Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Paper: One cute little reversible piece from Fancy Pants.
Other Stuff: Markers, ribbon, nesties, Sizzix button die cuts, Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the sentiment ribbon snap is from Melissa Frances.
My Favorite Thing: The paper!


Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Heide said...

Jeannie,
Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the paper buttons that you have made. Great card.
Hugs, Heide

Genevieve said...

Very cute & beautifully coloured. The buttons are fab!! Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie I love your sweet card. The added paper button are so cute. Such fun colors too. Have a sweet week. Hugs Arlana

Claire said...

Lovely card Jeannie, cute little image. Hugs, Claire x

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card this is one very cute image. But I do have to agree with you I just adore your design papers, I love how you used the cream paper as well. Hope all is well with you? Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Adorable Jamina

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I really love the papers you have used for your card this week. They are really cool. I love your sweet image too. Your added embossing and buttons are the perfect addition. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Hey there Jeannie, my faves this week are those cute button die cuts and the snap with your ribbon, thanks for the inspiration. I love your card, such a great design!!
hugs....

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, these is so much sweetness here on your card, it is soooooo adorable! Love the buttons!!! I have a button die, really should use it for a change! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

I love this card Jeannie. Beautiful papers and those button die cuts are just fantastic. Love the sentiment stamped on the ribbon too - very clever.

Hugs,
Sharon :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Thank You for dropping in and your sweet comment:)
I love your adorable image and buttons.
Tons od Hugs, Dangina

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs