Hello and Happy Monday! I found a tutorial that I just had to try and I'm very pleased with the outcome.  At work we had lots of crayons donated and so I was on Pinterest (of course), and found how to melt them in a silicone baking pan.  It worked like a dream and I was able to make 6 of them with a box of 24 crayons, glitter, and twine.  The plan is to sell these as a fundraiser.

Here are the rest of the colors:

Turquoise/Blues:
Purples:
Yellows/Greens:
Oranges/Yellows:
 Browns/Blacks:
I'm not sure how that little bit of purple got in there, but I'm glad it did!

Thanks so much to Heather at WhipperBerry and
Have an awesome Day!

Peace & Luv,



3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

These are awesome! I may have to make a few for Grandson's Valentine. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Such a cool idea. They turned out wonderful. I think I am going to give them a try. Thanks! Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Clever idea! I will have to make some as I have plenty of crayolas! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs