Our always wonderful and generous sponsor this week is A DAY FOR DAISIES!  They provide themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $12 Gift Certificate to the ADFD Shop.   Here are the places to find  lots of inspiration:
 
 
Subscribe to News Letter Link:http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe

There's been a little bit of a change starting this week that I wanted to mention, so whoever is our sponsor of the challenge, is the only image that your creation should include.  I'm pretty sure most of you have at least one of these images, but if you don't right now, there are freebies available to download so that you can join us!  As always, the rest of the Design Team Diva's truly rock again this week with their creations, so for lots of inspiration go to the SSW Blog.

Here's the inside of the card and the envelope too!
Clear Stamp Set: (Bees and Sentiment) Close to My Heart
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Paper: Graphic 45 (Reversible)
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, ribbon, ink for the edges, and a glitter pen.
My Favorite Thing: Her cute little expression of wonderment!....is that a word?

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie, your card is wonderful, what exciting colours they look so pretty together I never seem to use these colours I'll have to try harder I'm a little boring at present with my colour pallet. I just adore this card I've been looking at it on SBS very pretty. Yes wonderment is a word it means, amazement, astonishment, stupefaction,awe, surprise, bewilderment, I had to look it up myself I'm not a walking dictionary but my mum was she would have known that off the top of her head she amazed me. Take care and have a wonderful week and weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Jeannie,
Your papers couldn't be more perfect and the same with your coloring. I love that you had these bees to match so well with her.Your inside and envelope are so pretty. Beautiful card!!!
hugs...

Heide said...

Jeannie,
Super card! I love your colors and your fantastic coloring of the image. Great work.

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, your card is precious. I agree with you..she does have a look of wonderment. I love how you finished your card inside. It is soo cute. I love your beautiful design papers too. The brown bow and little bee is a perfect addition. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! The colours are so rich & beautiful. I love how you have finished the inside of the card & the matching envelope too. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Carol Dee said...

Bee-utiful Card. Really fun. Love the sketch and colors. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs....

Arlana said...

Such a super sweet card. love the image you used. Your fun papers maths so perfectly. Love the inside. Have a sweet day and thanks for all you do. Hugs Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I adore this little Bee Yourself card! Your colors are so rich! And I love how your used the nesti label. I may have to give in and purchase that one because of you!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Judi

The Stamper's Touch said...

Absolutely stunning Jeannie!! I love your color palette! So warm and rich. The inside is pretty darn cute too!!!

Linda

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs