Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 135!  The sponsor of this week's challenge is Saturated Canary and this is one of my favorite images from Krista.  It's called Crushing on the Quarterback, and of course I colored her in with my Green Bay Packer colors.  I'll be sending this to my sista, and the second biggest Packer fan.  I know it'll get a giggle out of her.

The winner of this week's challenge will receive 2 free digital images from Krista's shop...yippee!!

To find these amazing images, here are 3 spots to check out: 

Don't forget to visit the SSW Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team Diva's have created and join us.  We love to see what you create!

Digital Image: Saturated Canary
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: Sky paper/Fancy Pants, and the green paper is from DCWV's Cafe Mediterranean Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, ribbon, lace, felt butterfly, rhinestones.
My Favorite Thing: Her Outfit - Go Packers!!


Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Heide said...

Jeannie,
Your sister is going to love this card. Love the GB colors they are so bright and fun!
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

Go Packers !!! Cute image. Love her outfit colored Green and Gold. You are on a roll ... cards everyday lately. Loving it. :) Hugs....

mulberry station said...

ahhh, she looks so sweet and innocent. I love your colors and trim that you have used. And, the darling little butterfly. Great job!! Your sister will love this card.
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

I knew the instant I saw this it was for a Packers fan!! One of these days you'll have to try it in black and gold...those Steeler colors look fabulous together!!!! Hehehe!! Anyway, I love your card!

Linda

Patti P. said...

Me too Jeannie...Go Packers!!
Love this card....you always have the coolest cards.
Your sister will love this! Have a great week.
hugs....

Kathie said...

Jeannie this is an awesome card, I just adore this image and so will your sister she'll love her card. Great colours and design papers they all work perfectly together. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

melody said...

awesome card and take on the sketch chickie! i love your colored image..and choice of colors...so yummy! and that lace...oh..so scrumptious..nice touch with the butterfly, too!

Genevieve said...

As soon as I saw this card, I wondered if the Green Bay Packers were behind your colour scheme. Fab card Jeannie, I'm sure your sis will adore it.
Happy New Year :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana said...

Oh I loved your card this week. Your colors so sweet.I had a green and blue bedroom growing up. I love that added butterfly and lace. Such perfect detail to your card. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Hugs Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

What a fun card and the Packers colors - well I wouldn't have expected anything else from you!!!! Love this adorable card Jeanne.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs