Happy New Year!  I wanted to make a New Year card for my honey and I also went to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and so the two thoughts came together to make this!  I read the books and saw the swedish versions of all 3 of the books, and so I naturally couldn't wait to see what Hollywood did with it.  I wasn't disappointed, and even though it was 2 hours and 40 minutes, I still didn't want it to end.  If you get the chance, and you like that kind of film, you're going to love it.  Looking at Daniel Craig wasn't hard on the eyes either!

Image: Stamping Dragon Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: DCWV's Green Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, oval and oval scallop punch, Stampin' Up ribbon and brads.
My Favorite Thing: The sweet dragon!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Cute dragon. The guys around here like Dragons. May have to find one for their cards in the future. Happy New Year! Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs