Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge 133!  Our sincerely fabulous and generous monthly sponsor is DigiStamp Boutique!  I just adore all of the adorable images from Sally Ann and these little reindeer jumped out at me and I had to have them.

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 free digital images of the winner's choice!  Take a look around the Digi Stamp Boutique and their Blog and check out all of the wonderful inspiration there.

Speaking of wonderful, don't forget to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created this week as well, and then join us!


Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique - Rudolph
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV's Christmas Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, twine, sizzix die cuts, Prisma glitter, pom-poms, puffy paint, and rhinestones.
My Favorite Thing: Their noses!


Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

nessy said...

oh i just love your delightful cards and this one is just toooooooo cute, jeannie!!
have a wonderful, sweet christmas time!!
vanessa xx

Carol Dee said...

I am loving the loving deer! Too darn cute, I may have to get this one to make cards for my DH. (Did Neal get this one?) Cute, cute, cute. Hugs...

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Jeannie, you really did it this time, you've created the most adorable card!!! Such sweet little deer with their pink fluffy noses!! Totally fabulous! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Linda

Genevieve said...

So very cute Jeannie! I love the little reindeers. Hope Santa is good to you, Merry Christmas from N.Ireland :)

Genevieve

mulberry station said...

Your card is just adorable. I lvoe their noses. Absolutely wonderful card this week. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, your cards are always so fresh and bright, they make me smile. I am in love with their noses as well, too cute!
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
hugs, Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie your little Reindeer's are very cute. I just adore their little pink noses your lucky to get little pom poms so small they are hard to find here that small. I love this card there's something about it this week it's extra special. I love it. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana said...

Hello Jeannie. I sure do love your sweet reindeer's. That image is adorable and so are the papers.I love your added I love you . Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Thanks for all you do for me and the team. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

Soooo cute! I love this Jeannie - especially those fun, pink furry noses - very clever touch. And the sentiment on the left with the way you did the heart is so creative. Adorable! Wishing you a fabulous Christmas!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

melody said...

well..isn't that the cutest! i adore those lil reindeer ~ and those pom pom noses...that's kewl..and of course the lil mistletoe! nice touch with the jute in the heart and bow! love it!

wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! it's been a fabulous year getting scrappy happy along with everyone on ssw and seeing your wonderful creations. thanks for all your inspiration. may 2012 be filled with lots of love, laughter and sunshine! i'm looking forward to another scrappy happy bloggin year!

hugz,
melody

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs