The sponsor of this week's Challenge is A Day for Daisies and the Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $12 Gift Certificate to the ADFD Shop. 

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cute kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

  Direct Store Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps 
  Subscribe to News Letter Link:
  Face Book:
Please be sure to check out the rest of what the SSW Design Team Diva's have created, and join us!
 
Digital Image - ADFD - Always a Princess
Cardstock - Stampin' Up - Soft Suede
Papers - Basic Grey - Curio Paper Pad
Other Stuff - Markers, glitter pen, ribbon, flower, rhinestones.
My Favorite Thing - That she's wearing her 'conical hat' in the tub....don't be too impressed - I looked up the name of it on Google...hehe!

Peace & Luv,
 

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

CUTE, I think I would have called it her Princess hat! SO yes, I am still impressed that you looked it up. Love the fun image and greta papers. Wheee the week is 1/2 over. Hugs...

Genevieve said...

Cute card Jeannie! I love the fab papers. Hope you have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jeannie. Love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sharon Basel said...

What a fun card Jeannie! I love the paper pieced bath tub and all the other gorgeous papers on this card. A little bubbly of both varieties does cure a lot!!!! Have a happy New Year - looking forward to 2012 with the whole SSW team.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a sweet, relaxing image! I love your paper piecing on the tub! Fun papers! I need a princess moment! Guess I have to pamper myself soon!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Judi

mulberry station said...

I have to tell you, I wish that was me sitting in the tub of water. It looks so inviting. I love your card and th fun papers you have used. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

Hi Jeannie. What an adorable card!! I'm not one for taking a bubble bath, but boy this sure looks relaxing...something I could go for right now!!!!! A little bubbly to drink wouldn't be half bad either!!! Anyway, love your card and want to wish you a Happy New Year.

Linda

Patti P. said...

This is adorable...love a good bubbly bath and your sentiment is too wonderful!! Happy New Year!!!!
hugs....

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie I love the vintage papers and colors that you used. Your paper piece tub is just so sweet. Tt look like you bath tub for a queen. Have a Happy New Year. HUGS Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I love this card, I adore your paper piecing. I just adore your design papers and colours they all work perfectly together. I could enjoy having a bath like that once an a while. We have lived in our home for nearly 8 years and I haven't had a bath yet in this massive bath we have I love having a shower I don't like sitting in dirty water ha ha.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs