Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #132-51!!!  The sponsor of this week's sketch is Bugaboo Digi Stamps!  I just love Ruby, who happens to be wearing an amazing outfit here - wouldn't you say?!!

I have several people on my holiday card list that like purple just like I do, but it's kinda hard to incorporate it in.  Thankfully Ruby seems to wear it well, and I can cross another one as done from my list!

The winner this week will get 7 Digi Stamps that value $21!!  That's a fantastic prize and there are so many images to choose from for all kinds of holidays, that it won't be easy to choose.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team Diva's have created on the SSW Blog, along with two Bugaboo Design Team guests as well.  There is lots of inspiration there to get you going!


 Digital Image: Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Ruby Christmas Tree
Cardstock: Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV's Christmas Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, brads, Prisma glitter.
My Favorite Thing: Ruby's sparkly glasses!


Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, fabulous post this week and I absolutely love your card! I especially love your color combo. I would have never thought to put red, purple and green together but it looks fabulous! I thought I would have the day off today because of snow. However, we didn't get much last night. Have a great week!

Carol Dee said...

Love Ruby! What a fun card. Yipee the week is half over...hugs...

Genevieve said...

Hi Jeannie, great post this week & fabulous card! Hope things are good in your part of the world :)

Tc
Genevieve

melody said...

yummy card and take on the sketch! that image is just..well...funky kewl! i love it! awesome coloring chickie!

Patti P. said...

Hi Jeannie, Love your colors, so fresh and modern and adorable with this cute Ruby, she's such a party girl!! Hope you are having a fabulous week,
hugs, Patti

ps thanks for the great post!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Jeannie, Ruby looks fabulous in purple!!! Love that image and super fun papers. Hard to believe Christmas is but a week away...hope you've been nice!!!! Hehehehe!!

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I have to agree with Linda, Ruby does look fantastic in purple and I love Ruby as much as I love JJ as an image, they both rock. I also love love purple.....we have a large department store in NZ and their shopping bags are purple and white and at Christmas time their store NZ wide are decorated in Purple and Silver looks amazing. When I was growing up they were traditionally red and white and they changed to the purple about 10 years ago, a change for the better. Have a lovely week my friend.
Hugs
Kathie

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Arlana said...

Sweet card Jeannie. I love your sweet detail, fun papers and color combo. Your snow cute cards is adorable too. Hope you have a sweet night. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

I love this card Jeannie! That image is just so fun for a Christmas card and you've done this up so well with the beautiful color and paper combination. Just terrific!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs