Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday  Challenge 130!!!

Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads and the Grand Prize winner this week will receive a Gift Voucher valued at $10 or the winner can choose more than the dollar amount and pay the difference!!

I was feelin' French when I made my card, not sure why, but I thought it was a cute way to say thank you!

Please be sure to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team has created, and join us.  You could be our Grand Prize winner this week!



Digital Image: Di's Digi Downloads
Papers: DCWV's Belle Cafe stack/black cardstock
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, ribbon slide, ribbon.

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Such a sweet teddy with his Thank You flowers. A great take on the sketch. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs...

Patti P. said...

This is so cute....love the building on your side piece and he is adorable. Beautiful and creative take on this week's sketch.

mulberry station said...

I love these little bears of Di's. They are so adorable. I really like the papers and colors you have used for your card. Auhhh, guess what, we are getting snow the rest of this week into nest tuesday or so. I hope it isn't too bad. My vehicle doesn't do well in the snow. Have a blessed week.
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

If only I spoke French, I would say "How totally awesome of a card is that!!!" Really darling Jeannie!! Have a wonderful week.

Linda

melody said...

aww...isn't he the cutest! fabulous card jeannie! lovin those pps and color mix..yummy! thanks for the inspiration!

Genevieve said...

So sweet Jeannie! The wee bear is beautifully coloured, he actually looks fluffy. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Hi Jeannie - thought I would stop and see how you are doing. Loving this digi and I love your soft colors.

Deanne :)

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your little bear this week it a French bear just so cute and I love the colours you've used. Lovely card my friend take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana said...

I am really liking this weeks card. That bear image is just the sweetest. I love you sweet papers and colors you have used. Thanks so much for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Arlana said...

I am really liking this weeks card. That bear image is just the sweetest. I love you sweet papers and colors you have used. Thanks so much for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs