Our generous and fun sponsor this week is Whimsie Doodles!

I hope I don't need to explain that they are peas..on earth..get it?!!!...hehehe!!

Our 'Bio':
Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring the new challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog, where we also post challenges and tutorials.

Special Offer:
A special offer for Sweet Sketch Wednesday fans - use the discount code SwtWed10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today - 11/23/11.


The Grand Prize this week is a $10 Gift Certificate to Whimsie Doodles online store!



Digital Image: Whimsie Doodles 
Cupcake Image: Pink Petticoat
Papers: Close to My Heart
Other Stuff: Markers, border punch, glitter pen, ribbon.
My Favorite Thing: The two peas that are snuggling!

Peas and Luv!!!

10 comments :

Genevieve said...

Lol! Great image Jeannie & beautiful card, I love the ribbon treatment. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I adore this image. I love how you added the white scalloped panel at the top. Your little cupocakes are so adorable on the squares. And, I love the big blue bow. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

I started to giggle even beforeI read the discription. *Peas on Earth* to you also. Have a blessed Thanksgiving (I will miss seeing you this year!) hugs...

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh I definitely got it, peas on earth!! Way too adorable, that's for sure!! Love your cutie of a card Jeannie!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda

Arlana said...

Oh this is a SWEET card. I love your sweet colors and fabulous ribbon choice. Hope you have a SWEET Thanksgiving, HUGS Arlana

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Lol your peas on earth card made me laugh Jeannie, I love it. The little cupcakes on your squares are gorgeous. Great colours as well - Happy Thanks giving - Michelle x

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Oh yes, I forgot..... peas & luv to you too lol x

Jacki Randolph said...

Another fabulous card, love this image with it's cute message! Love your ribbon treatment and how you used an border punch as part of your design.

Hugs'
Jackie

Patti P. said...

Hey there, this is so stinkin' cute! I am loving these images, aren't you? Your colors are so fresh and happy, just makes me smile. Hope your holiday was the best, sorry to be so late visiting this week.
hugs, Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie so sorry I'm so late this week it's been one of those weeks. Love your card and colours what a great image and those peas are super cute having a little loving together thats a great image and I love that pretty mauve ribbon. Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs