Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 127 and the sponsor of this week's challenge is the Stamp Fairy!

This cutie is called Lenny and is part of a sweet fruit collection.  The round sentiment is actually a freebie there too!

The winner of this week's Grand Prize will choose 4 digi's of the winner's choice!

Please be sure to check out the wonderful creations of the rest of the SSW Design Team for more inspiration. I enjoy visiting all of your blogs to check them out.

Digital Image and Sentiment: Stamp Fairy - Lenny Fruits
Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: Close to My Heart
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, ribbon and brads.
My Favorite Thing: Lenny's little feet!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Patti P. said...

Good morning Jeannie, I love your card this week, your colors and papers couldn't be more perfect. Love the paper pieced peach, lol say that several times fast! Love those brads, so cute! Hope you are doing well and having a great week.
Hugs, Patti

Carol Dee said...

Today's card is Peachy Keen! Love the houndstooth peach :) Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I absolutely adore this card. I love the paper piecing and your houndstooth and cloud design paper. It is super cute!! Have you started full time at your job yet? Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Claire said...

A really cute card Jeannie, love the image and great colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Jeannie, I couldn't wait to tell you how adorable I think this card is!! I love your papers, those blues and peaches are fabulous together!! Super sweet!!!

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love this image of Lenny he's so cute and you've made a wonderful job of him I just adore the papers you've used they look perfect together. I must get this image. So glad to see you've got a new job what are you doing? Hope your enjoying it. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

So very Cute Jeannie! I love the papers & your fab paper piecing. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Jeannie, you found the perfect papers for this little Lenny Peach!! Love this card!! Wonderful coloring of Lenny!!

Hugs'

melody said...

just 'peachy'! love it!
what a darlin image...and love that sentiment! beautiful pp ~ love that cloud one especially! beautiful work chickie!

Sharon Basel said...

This is fabulous Jeannie! I absolutely adore the paper piecing you did with that wonderful paper. So darn cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs