Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 125!!  The sponsor of this week's challenge is Bugaboo Stamps!

This peeking kitty is one of the many images available for Halloween, so it's not too late if you still need to make some cute cards!

There are literally so many different images to choose from, that our Grand Prize winner, who will receive 7 digital images that value $21, will have no problem finding something they'd love to create with! 
  
Our Design Team Diva's have rocked this sketch as usual, so be sure to check them all out for some inspiration on the SSW Blog!

Please join us! We'd love to see you win this fabulous prize!


Digital Image: Bugaboo Stamps - Black Cat Shoe Peek
Cardstock: CTMH
Papers: My Mind's Eye
Digital Sentiment Banner: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff/My Grafico
Other Stuff: Markers, nestie, ribbon.
My Favorite Thing: The kitty!


Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie one very cute image. Just love your colours and design papers used for your Halloween card. Awesome embellishments for the perfect finishing touchs. Great card, hope all is well with you. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful card!!!! Wonderful sketch!!! I missed this great Mind's Eye paper. I also have that image and now want to hurry and color that one too after seeing yours. I really enjoyed the sketch this week and sharing with your ladies.

Carol Dee said...

Cute Halloween card. I was able to finally get mine made this weekend. They are in the mail! Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness Jeannie, I have really missed some beautiful Christmas cards that you have made. I had to scroll down and see what you have been up to. How fun to have miss Ally in the house. And such a cute birthday gift. Kids are so great!! Anyway, I love your Halloween card too. I don't know how I have missed this image. It is really a cute one. We got rain today..Did you get any down your way? Have a good week. Not much is happening up this way.
Hugs, Nancy

melody said...

awesome card chickie! i love that colored image ~ so 'halloween' ~ so 'adorable'! such a yummy pp mix..and love the touch of black ribbon!

mulberry station said...

Oh Jeannie, such good news!! I am so happy for you!
Nancy

Genevieve said...

Oh Jeannie, this is one adorable Halloween card, the image is so sweet. Happy Halloween :)

Genevieve

Patti P. said...

Hey Jeannie, back from vacation and trying to catch up...love this image and your pennent banner is great. Beautiful combination of papers and embellies. Love your bat!! Happy Halloween! and congrats on your full time job (saw your note at Nancy's).
Patti

Jacki Randolph said...

Fabulous Halloween card Jeannie!! Perfect papers to go with this too cute image.

Cole said...

Hi Jeannie!! What a perfect Halloween card!! I love that banner and i hadn't even seen that digi from Bugaboo - what an awesome selection she has!! I love the bat and the black ribbon is the perfect touch to an already perfect card!! Thanks for the inspiration this week!!

Arlana said...

Your kitty in the shoe is adorably sweet. Love those fun papers. HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs