Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 122!!  I am so excited to tell you about our new sponsor...Saturated Canary!

Here is a picture of Krista, who is the creator of this image that I used today and many more...Isn't she beautiful?!
You can find more of her great images on Etsy here, and also be sure to check out her Challenge Blog here!  There is also more information about her on the SSW Blog post for this week as well, so be sure to check it out.

As I always say, when you use the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketches, you will make the most fabulous cards you ever thought.  I'd love to see what you create this week, by joining us for the chance to win 2 of these digital images yourself!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team Divas have created too on the SSW Blog, because they really rocked it this week! 


Digital Image:  Saturated Canary - Peace and Love Hipster
Sentiment:  From John Lennon's lips to my computer...
Cardstock and Papers: Stampin' Up
Other Stuff: Markers, crushed velvet ribbon, flower punch.
My Favorite Thing:  The pink daisies in her hair!


Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Sharon Basel said...

I just knew this one would be your pick Jeannie! This little peace and luv girl looks just like you - our peace and luv gal! Fab job with her and your card this week. I love the bright variety of colors on the image against the monochromatic pink background of the sketch. This is a great card! Have a super week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Carol Dee said...

Awww Jeannie, she is so YOU! I love the sweet image and perfect sentiment. Great sketch take, too. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I think this is one of my favorite cards that you have made. I love the pink and blue layering of her skirt. Your Design paper is gorgoeus. And, you have added the perfect sentiment. Your card is absolutely precious. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

I agree with Sharon....lol, we could have picked your image for this week and you sure did her proud. Love the pinks with your coloring of her, just beautiful. Thanks for posting this week.Have a great one and one filled with love and peace.
Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie,as soon as I saw this image I knew it was yours you couldn't have choosen any thing else it's perfect. She's so pretty I love your colours, design papers and I love that pretty ribbon embellishment you've used. I also love the way you coloured her skirt. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Oh Jeannie! She is adorable, you have coloured her up beautifully, I love her hair! Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, I can't get enough of this card, it is sooooooo fabulous!!! Every time I look at it I smile! Positively stunning! That is one groovy card!!!

Linda

melody said...

scrumptious card chickie and great take on the sketch! lovin how you colored that yummy image...and perfect placement for the sentiment!

have a great week!

Heide said...

This is just so cute! Love your coloring and the image is so adorable. Great work!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs