All I've got for ya is three boy cards....here's the first, with Stampin' Up papers.  Not sure if the pointy nestie layer behind the name circle looks too girly or not?  I thought it kinda looked like the sun, except blue....

Here's the second one, or Paul #1 using CTMH papers.  A rather funky little layout I came across on a card I saw on Pinterest that I liked.

Then there's Paul #2, combining Stampin' Up cardstock with CTMH papers.  Not much more to say about it.  It is after all a boy card.  If you notice I almost always use brads, well in this case I used them on all 3.  I like to think that they man them up a bit...

It's still Thursday so...Happy Friday-Eve!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

TGIF and great man cards. Great layouts, too. Have a fabulous Friday, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs