I just received this owl stamp set from my wonderful CTMH friend rep Ronah and had to ink it up!  The jar of flowers is also a stamp that I borrowed from my good friend Jan a long time ago.  I used the versamark/chalk technique on it and made a whole bunch of these, so I thought I use one today.  The layout is the inspiration of Paper Sundaes Sketch Challenge 85 this week!

Stamp set: CTMH - Owl and Sentiment
Stamp - Jar of flowers: Endless Creations
Cardstock: Pink - CTMH and a random lite blue
Paper: Pink Paislee
Other Stuff: Marker, cricut embossing template, circle nestie, ticket corner punch, circle punch, flower punch, bitty sparkles, buttons, versamark, chalks, and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: The Owl-ie!


Peace & Luv,


3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Super sweet Owl card and sentiment. Love the color combinations. I have been watching the national weather. Looks like AZ is still sizzling. Try to stay cool! Hugs...

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment, it's perfect!

Shana said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs