I hope there's an October birthday so I can give this to someone then, because ever since I made a Halloween card with this stamp that's all I can think of.  Perhaps if I had stamped it in a different color, I'd feel differently about it.  I haven't done a pink/black combo card in awhile, so I got it out of my system for awhile with this one!

Rubber Stamp (really!): Studio G
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Cardstock: CTMH
Papers: Kelly Panacci (really old)
Other Stuff: Oval nestie, scallop scissor, ribbon, prisma glitter (for the candles/lights), and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: That I used one of my rubber stamps!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Friday Eve. Hmmmm that may be the 1st chandallier card I like! For some reason those images just aren't my thing ... LOL. I do like the black and pink combo. I know what you mean about inking up a rubber stamp. Ever since YOU introduced me to digital images I have been using my VERY LARGE stamp collection far to little! Have a terrific Thursday, hugs....

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhh! Pretty in pink - love it!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs