Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday and to Challenge 120!  Our monthly sponsor is DigiStamp Boutique!  If I see a puppy I want it, and that's what happened when I saw little Barney here.

This weeks sketch is so much fun to create with, one that I will use over and over again, and you really need to try it for yourself to see what I'm talkin' about!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for more inspiration on the SSW Blog and join us this week. The Grand Prize winner will receive 6 images from the boutique!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique - Barney and present
Cardstock: Bazzill and kraft
Papers: Stampin' Up
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, buttons, twine, pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: Puppy Barney and the color Purple!

Peace & Luv,
 

12 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great sketch. I will be creating with it as soon as I can find some play time :( Barney is cute. The tiny buttons are perfect little accents. This card is just plain cute. Hugs...

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is such an adorable card...I have a friend that would adore this as puppies and purple are her favorite things as well. Tfs and have a great week.
Patti

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love this adorable card. Your puppy is as cute as can be. I absolutely love your the colors you have used and your papers are just perfect. I hope your are having a great week.
hugs, Nancy

Ida said...

Oh my goodness isn't this adorable.

Ida said...

Super sweet and totally adorable. Love your style.

Kathie said...

Wow Jeannie, I just adore your card, this little Puppy is super cute, but the icing on the cake is using white behind your design papers it makes your whole card pop it look awesome. Great job and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Adorable Jeannie!! That wee puppy sure is cute! I love the papers & the sweet little buttons that look like mini dog treats :)

Tc
Genevieve

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a cutie of a card Jeannie!!!! I love your color combo...and that's coming from someone who's not too fond of purple!!! Love your buttons too!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Linda

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Jeannie - your card is wonderful. I love the purple and brown colour combo and the sweet button - Michelle x

Jacki Randolph said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Oh my Jeannie this is absolutely adorable!! Gorgeous colors with this sweet little guy!!

Sharon Basel said...

Fantastic card Jeannie! I love this dear little puppy anyway but he just is fabulous in kraft paper with that lucious purply blue background. This is just the best one of our group using this sketch. Love it!

Arlana said...

Jeannie , I love your sweet Puppy dog present. You have used the most perfect colors. Your papers are too sweet. Hugs Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs