What a cute hedgehog right?  This little ditty is for the Hambo Hoedown #28 this week, which is a sketch challenge.  It was a little difficult using it on a square card, but I think it works alright.  I also used one of their DT's sentiments too, cuz it made me laugh!  Have a great day!

Digital Image: Hambo Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft
Papers: Close to My Heart (retired)
Other Stuff:  Markers, ribbon, buttons, pearl, pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: It's a hedgehog - what's not to like?!!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Next to dragonflies I LOVE hedgehogs next! Adorable guy, FUNNY verse. :) Hugs,,,,

Ronah said...

Now wasn't it worth the challenge? It turned out very cute,

Hetty said...

What a lovely card you made with the fun hedgehog image.

nessy said...

such a cute hedgehog ~love those bright buttons you have used too!!
vanessa xx

Jenn said...

I love your card! What a cute sentiment to go along with the adorable hedgehog! Love your coloring!

Thank for joining us at the Hoedown. Hope to see you back again this week!

Jenn

Beverly said...

Awesome card! Love the popped up flower.

Beverly said...

Awesome card! Love the popped up flower.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs