A soft and sweet little gal for you today, made using the Mojo Monday Sketch 204, and of course I had to add the dragonfly since she's clearly looking at something beautiful!

Since I had these papers out, I made a boy birthday card while I was at it:

Digital Image:  Bee Crafty
Cardstock: Random sunflower-y color that I have a lot of!
Papers: DCWV's Cafe Mediterranean Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, ribbons, corner rounder, corner punch, nestie, dragonfly punch, paper crimper, brads, and pearls.
My Favorite Thing: Her orange boots!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Friday Eve! I love her orange boots and the dragonfly ;) Too. Teh sunflowery colored card reminds me od S.U. so safron. Have a great day, hugs...

Olena said...

Such a pretty cards! Beautiful details! Great job! Olena

Lisa said...

What a sweet little image Jeannie...CUTE! And your boy card is spot on :)

Sharon Basel said...

Both cards are wonderful Jeannie. Love that sweet girl image and the warm earthy colors. The layout of your guy card is terrific too.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs