Hello and Happy Thursday or shall I say Friday-Eve?!  I haven't said that in awhile now have I?  Anyway, I made this almost all Stampin' Up products card for a challenge, but it's too late to enter it.  How do they say that; a day late, and a dollar short? It's been awhile since I actually got inky with a real stamp and it was a little awkward I have to say.  I do like the results, and hope you do too!

Stamps:  Stampin' Up
Cardstock and papers: Stampin' Up
Other Stuff:  Markers, border punch, tab punch, ribbon, button, twine and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: Hmmm....the colors.

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Judy said...

Hi Jeannie,
I love the results, the colors are gorgeous. Sorry you were to late to enter. Have a great day
Judy

Carol Dee said...

YESm my favorite thing on this card... the colors. Those are very near the blue and peach colors of my wedding 35 years ago. :) A very pretyy card. Hugs and happy Fri. eve.

nessy said...

oh love those colours together.. and such a pretty card~super ribbon ~love it all!!
vanessa xx

Patti P. said...

I love the colors too, and the LO is just so nice. What a great combo of papers you've chosen.
Patti

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs