Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 117!!  Our sponsor of this week's challenge is Elisabeth Bell Designs, where art and cute come together!  This image certainly is cute, and I was going for kind of a pearl-y/sea glass/opal-y feel as far as the colors go.  I'm not sure that's how it came across, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

The Grand Prize winner this week will win their choice of 2 digitals.









If you need some inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team gals have created.  Afterward, show us what you've created - we just love to see what you do with the sketches!

Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: K&Company
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, ribbon, pearls, flowers, button.
My Favorite Thing: Their little swimsuits!

Peace & Luv,

8 comments :

mulberry station said...

This is the sweetest image and each one of our DT has created their card to perfection. I lvoe the orange and blue together. Such fun summery colors. Your card is beautiful.. Have and wonderful week. How is the job hunting going. I just got another pay cut so now I have to look for a second job...I hate this recession.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, this is such a cute image I just adore the colours you've used and your lovely design papers. It's such a wonderful image brings back childhood memories. I hope the job is going well. Take care and I am thinking of. Have a wonderful week crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is so wonderful....I was in love with your colors and coloring the moment I saw your card. Such a beauty you've made this week. You and Linda rocked with this image. It was so much fun to make something with this one. I keep meaning to ask...are you in the path of those dust storms coming through Phoenix? They look so scary and like they would leave a big old mess. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Patti

Queenie Jeannie said...

Totally love E.B. designs!!! Amazing coloring job, hun!

Cole said...

Jeannie - this is just great!!! I love that digi!! And the flower is so pretty too - great job inspiring us all with your fab card!

Genevieve said...

Fab Jeannie! How cute is this little image?! Great colour combo & I love the flower. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

The Stamper's Touch said...

That is the sweetest image Jeannie!! Makes me want to head back to the beach...if Irene was kind to it that is!!! Anyway, I love your "sea" colors, so wonderful!!

Linda

Arlana said...

oh I just adore this image. You have really topped it off. Your colors make it so perfect. Love your added flower. HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs