Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #115-64!  Our sponsor this week is none other than Digi Stamp Boutique, who so generously sponsors us each month! Thanks Sally Ann!

If you join us this week, you could win 6 digital images of your choice!  If you need some inspiration, look no further than our SSW Blog this week to see what the rest of the Design Team Diva's have created!   


Digital Image:
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Birthday Beau



Cardstock: Bazzill and CTMH
Papers: DCWV's All Dressed Up Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, scallop scissor, ticket corner punch, flower punch, brad, rhinestones and a Prisma flower.
My Favorite Thing: Beau's outfit!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, what a perfect Birthday card for a teenager. I love it!!! The papsers are wonderful and that pink flower is perfect too! It is starting to get a little cooler up my way. I hope it is the same for you. Take care.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is wonderful...my fave thing is that wonderful sentiment, so cute! Love the glittered border as well. Have a wonderful week.
Patti

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your birthday card, such an awesome image a real girlie card. I love your design papers and the colours you've used there just great. The extra bling and glitzy ribbon is just the finishing touch. Great card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! I really like your Dp & the fab flower.

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

What a great birthday card Jeannie. I just love that animal print paper with the pink. The sparkly ribbon is a great touch too!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs