Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #114 with Sassy Cheryl's!  I'm using a beachy image, since I always wish that's where I could be!  

Cheryl's images are truly whimsical and absolutely adorable.  Cheryl's beautiful illustrative talents are obvious in the fun and funky images she has available for you to create with, so be sure to take a peek at what she has available, if you haven't already.  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $5 Gift Certificate!



The rest of the Design Team Diva's are ready to inspire you, so just pop on over to the SSW Blog, and join us for the chance to be one of our lucky winners this week!


Digital Image: Sassy Cheryl's
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV's Garden Party Stack
Other Stuff: Markers, nesties, ribbon, buttons and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: The beach!


Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Carol Dee said...

How sweet she is. Great sketch to work with, too. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

I love your yummy color scheme and papers. I think you image is one of my favorites. I sure reminds me of many wonderful trips to the beach with our kids when they were little. Beautifully done! How is the job hunting going? I hope you are doing well. Take care, Nancy

Arlana said...

Hello Jeannie, Your card is adorably sweet. Love that image and sweet beach colors. Your hair colors and other colors are just so perfect for your beach card.Sweet embellishment too!!! Have a sweet week. HUGS Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, love your card this week, such a lovely image and wonderful colours you've used. Very very pretty. I would have to agree with Nancy it does remind me of my childhood on the beach. Now it remind me of my boys on the beach at our beach house they will hunt for treasures for hours some don't smell the best. How's the job hunting going have you found anything yet? Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh how adorable Jeannie!! Such a sweet image, love her blonde hair! Gorgeous papers too!! Love it!

Linda

Patti P. said...

Stunning coloring with this and love the soft aquas and browns...so eyecatching. This is one gorgeous card, girl!!! Take care and have a wonderful week.
Patti

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely gorgeous with your beautiful coloring and papers!!
Hope all is well, and wishing you a super weekend!

Genevieve said...

Another beautiful creation Jeannie, the colour scheme is so pretty & gorgeous bow.

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is beautiful Jeannie. Funny how different an image can look depending on the papers used and the coloring of it. I think your papers and colors are gorgeous here - elegant look to this card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs