Wednesday #113!!  

Our wonderful sponsor of this week's challenge is By LORi Designs, and the Grand Prize winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to spend in the Lollipop Shop!

The adorable gal that I chose to use is called Harper and she is one of the Puddle Jumpers.  Everything I used here came with her in the set, the sentiments and the little doll on the inside too!

Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team Diva's creations on the SSW Blog, and join us this week! I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!

Digital Images and Sentiments:
By LORi Designs
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Polka Dot Papers: Really Old!
Other Stuff: Markers, oval nestie, ribbon, buttons, pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: Harper's polka dot skirt!

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Such a sweet HAPPY card. Do I recognize any of those buttons? :) Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs....

mulberry station said...

HI Jeannie, I absolutely adore your card this week. She is sooo cute. I can see why you picked her to use. The sentiment you used is so fun too. I have really been enjoying how you finish the insides of your cards. They are adorable too. Beautiful job Jeanne! Try to stay cool down there in PHX. I know I wouldn't want to been down there right now...what did they say it would be today....112? Too hot for me. Have a great week. Been thinking about you.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana said...

Oh I love this image. She is so adorable. You colored her so perfectly. The papers make you card so sweet!!!! HUGS Arlana

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie Harper is so so cute. I love her to bits and her polka dot skirt is very cute all little girls should have one. Love your colour combo this is a lovely card.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Spyder said...

aw, this is such a cutie!! Thank you for your visit! glad you liked the freebie
(Lyn)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Out of this world adorable Jeannie!! Love your image, the sentiment, the buttons and the inside of your card. Guess that means I love EVERYTHING about it!!!!

Linda

Patti P. said...

What a beautiful job everyone has done for this week and your card is lovely. Great colors and I like her polka dots,too. Love the way you finished the inside.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Patti

melody said...

lovin your take on the sketch this week chickie...such great color tones..and that image is just 'darlin'! great touch with the embellies...and oh..i ADORE that image on the inside..she SO CUTE! love it

Genevieve said...

Totally adorable Jeannie inside & out! I love the wee sentiment. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable Jeannie, love your frilly bow!! Sorry for the delay on commenting, the week got away from me and then it was Wednesday once again :)

Sharon Basel said...

This is terrific - beautifully done. The papers, your coloring of the image and those wonderful buttons as embellishments. Just perfect.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs