Happy Birthday Ronah!  I made this very purple card for my wonderful friend who not only enjoys the color purple like me, but likes this little lady named Flo from Pollycraft too!  We had a fun get together on Saturday, lots of celebrating and crafting together with friends, make for an awesome day!

I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop, which was super fun and easy to create with!
Digital Stamp: Pollycraft
Cardstock and Papers: Close To My Heart
Other Stuff: Markers, ribbon, buttons, oval nestie and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing:  It's purple! 

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

julieprice3 said...

Such a cute image .Lovely card
hugs Julie P

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
Wow, hasnt it been ages since i visited you! I am a very slack one. I had a good look around your blog at all your cards. I love your "for the guys" section" very, very inspiring.
Hope you are well.
Alicia xx

Shannon White said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love your Darling image and Sweet dp's too. So Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Nathalie said...

I like this card. Colors are harmonious, and the image is very cute.
Hugs
Nathalie

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Jeannie. Love the sweet image and great colors. The buttons are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so sweet!! Love the pretty colors and button accents. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Janice M said...

Cute card! I like all the purple. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs