Well this was a mistake that I thought I'd try to use anyway.  Let me explain...you know how I'm always talking about how wonderful digital images are (and they are of course), and how you can size them up or down as you like right? Well how about printing on top of each other?  This was so not planned, and I bet I couldn't do it again if I tried.  I printed the giraffe out, and thought I had enough room to put the sentiment below it, but this is what I got.  So I went with it.  What do you think, does it work or not?  

Digital Image: Pink Petticoat
Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: Stampin' Up and KI/Color Therapy
Other Stuff: Markers, scallop scissor, corner rounder, ribbon and a button.
My Favorite Thing:  My mistake turned out pretty darn cute!

Peace & Luv,
 

4 comments :

Judy said...

Jeannie,
This is so cute, it made me smile today.. I love the image.
I hope you have a great day.
Judy

Carol Dee said...

Yeo, it worked out just fine! I could ot have gotten it to line up like that even trying to !!! Cute card, hugs...

mulberry station said...

I think I could use a cupcake today too! Your card is adorable! I have been thinking about you alot today and sure hope you are able to find a job quickly to make up the difference in your income. It is no fun to have your wages cut or loss hours. A year and a half ago when I had major things going on in my life, we all got pay cuts at work.. I didn't think I would be able to make it. Just know that things will work out. Hang in there. You are in my thought and prayers.
Nancy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs