Since Stampin' Up has some wonderful new colors they just came out with, I suppose I should use some of the older colors now before I get the new papers and markers...right?  Well these papers are one of the colors I liked called Kiwi Kiss.  Also, this is a Christmas image that I thought could be used for birthday as well, I just paper pieced all of the presents and even the tiny holiday tag!

Digital Image:  Pink Petticoat
Digital Sentiment (inside): Create with TLC
Cardstock and Papers:  Stampin' Up
Other Stuff:  Markers, oval nestie, border punch, ribbon, buttons.
My Favorite Thing:  The color combo!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I like that you used a Christmas inmage with new colors for a Birthday card. Very Clever of you ;) Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, I am so in love with this card....what a great LO and the punched edges,just perfect. I love paper piecing and you did an awesome job with this. Did you piece the Happy as well and where is that sentiment from? Beautiful job!
Patti

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs