If you can walk in these shoes, you are freakin' amazing right?!  They sure are pretty to look at though.  The colors for today's card were all taken from the piece of paper with the swirls on it.  They aren't colors I'd normally put together, but I do like how they compliment each other here!

Digital Image: Shirley's 2 Girls
Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV's All Dressed Up stack
Other Stuff: Markers, circle and flower nestie, Prisma glitter, ribbon and ribbon slides.
My Favorite Thing: The shoes take me back to fun memories of the 80's, when I could actually wear them!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

nessy said...

those were the days ..high heels and glamour!! ~no more sensible shoes and comfort for me now!!
gorgeous card ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Carol Dee said...

Hee, hee I had heels in the 80's but mostly platforms that I fell off occasionaly!!! LOL.
Pretty papers. Fun card. Funny memories :)
Hugs...

Kathie said...

Hi my dear I just love your card IT'S AWESOME!!!! Great colours and bling and those heels are to die for yes I would break my dam leg just looking at them. Yes I remember the 80's I nearly had a 100 pair of shoes and today I go for comfort not glamour. I see these Jimmy Chu shoes that the stars wear and Posh Beckham and the Kardashian girls and I really wonder how they walk in them 7 inch heels I read about the other day, Take care awesome card I love it.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

I remember the days when shoes like this did not frighten me! This is an amazing card Jeannie - I love everything about it, especially the bits of sparkle here and there. Really fabulous.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, what great images and colours.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, what great images and colours.
luv
debby

bumblebee creations said...

ok--I could NEVER even think about walking in those shoes without stumbling!!! They are fun though--for sure!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs