Sew Glad...it's the weekend...but actually the inside sez...to call you my Friend!  I'm using the Sketch Challenge #53 from The Paper Players.  Truth be told this is the second attempt as just as I finished the first one, I spilled my iced coffee all over it! The second time was the charm!

Stamps:  Stampin' Up - Sew Suite
Cardstock and Papers: Stampin' Up
Other Stuff:  CTMH flower, one marker to hi-lite, Chocolate Chip ink, a tiny button and some pop-dots.
My Favorite Thing:  The flower petal skirt!


Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Lauri said...

Jeannie! So pretty!!!! and so sorry you spilled over your first one (haven't we all done that!) Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Your card is sew sweet, Jeannie! I love the little petal dress. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Carol Dee said...

I am such a spiller that is why when I work at a table with others I make sure to have a lidded cup! How did I ever miss these charming S.U. Products? LOVE those papers. The manikin in the floral petal skirt is SO CUTE :) HUGS...

Nance said...

Jeannie! This is sew cute! Love how you've framed the paper panels around the stitching on the DSP--such a great detail! And the petal skirt is adorable! SEW glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week! :-)

Ann Schach said...

This is just too cute! The papers and stamp worked perfectly with this sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie said...

Jeannie, this is just adorable! Love how you accented that dress form and the fun color combo you used. Sorry to hear about the spill on the first card...I've done that too many times to count. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs