Party!!  If I've ever seen a cute cow, this is it!  It's a Hambo digital and I think it's adorable so I used it for this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge #21, which is to use some kind of twine or cord, but no ribbon.  It just so happened I still had some of this twine on my work desk from the other day, so it worked out just fine!

I am also entering the Play Date Cafe's Challenge PDCC87, which is to use Slate Blue, Barn Red, and Grey.


Digital Image:  Hambo Stamps - Farm Cow
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Paper: DCWV's Green Stack
Other Stuff:  Markers, nesties, twine, and a button.
My Favorite Thing:  The adorable cow!


Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!


11 comments :

TuKara said...

Fantastic,,j'aime ca..

nessy said...

yes just the cutest cow ~ love the card and perfect wording too!
vanessa xx

Carol Dee said...

Moo-valous card. Funny little cow. :) TGIF ... have a wonderful weekend. Hugs....

Judy Rozema said...

Jeannie, this is so so cute! I love that whole Farm Pack of animals - I think they are so funny. Your cow looks terrific! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

Victoria said...

That is soooooo cute! I love cows! My sister owned a county store in Vermont, we had it painted outside with 10 foot cow spots all over. You've used the colors very well too.

SmilynStef said...

I have a girlfriend who would love this ... must go check out those images ... fabulous use of the color story in your design.

NoraAnne said...

SO cute :) I love that cow and your sentiment is too funny! Great design with the circle at the top and the DP is very "country"!
Thanks for sharing your card in the Hambo Hoedown!

lostinpaper said...

That cow is adorable! Love your card!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a fun card...love that image and you've highlighted it perfectly with our colors! Great twine accent, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely adorable, Jeannie! LOVE that image, and you've made it shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute is this cow!? LOVE him--and I love the red pp too! Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the PDCC and playing along with us this week:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs