It's just a guy card, but it's something anyway...right?  What I can tell you about is a website that I found called Printable Paper, where you can download things like graph paper, or music paper. There's even yahtzee score cards there! It's where I found this lined paper, and I think it's cool that you can print onto the matching cardstock you're using as well.
 
Cardstock and Papers: Stampin' Up
Other Stuff: Twine, brads, spiral border punch, pop dots.
My Favorite Thing: The fun website I found!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Patti P. said...

I think this is a super male card...great LO. I am excited to check out this site....sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
Patti

Carol Dee said...

Great card, great wedsite. Thanks for the tip. Hugs...

Teresa Kline said...

what a great guy card...thanks so much for the link to the digi papers....hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs