It's Friday...yippee!!  I was inspired by this card by Lauraly that I found on Splitcoaststampers to make this funny little creation.  I knew I had some monster papers from CTMH called Hooligans, and it also knew that it had some matching stickers, and so here you have it!  Thanks Lauraly for the inspiration today!

All papers and stickers from CTMH - Hooligans paper packet.
Other Stuff:  Twine, brads, black ink, circle nesties, pop-dots.
My favorite thing: The goofy looks on their faces!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Oh So Cute, I know some little boys that would LOVE this card. (ans a few grownups, too!) Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs...

Sharon Basel said...

Another terrific card Jeannie! Great colors, layout and papers!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs