I started off the night having to make another boy card, and since that's what I had for you yesterday, I didn't think it'd be fair to do another one 2 days in a row.  So I made it (see below), but also put together this girlie card with the same papers, since I already had them out.  I didn't think these papers could be used for anything other than a boy, but adding the coordinating polka dot paper sure proved me wrong!
Digital Image (girl): Pink Petticoat
Digital Sentiment (girl): Sentiments 4 You
Cardstock:  Kraft, off white, Stampin' Up - Soft Suede
Papers: Chatter Box
Other Stuff:  Markers, crimper, rhinestones, brads.
Favorite Thing:  The Lola Rose image.

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

You rock those men's cards. Getting GOOD at that. Yes the polka dot paper succesfully worked those papers into a girly one. Love her. Have terrific Tuesday, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs