Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  Yippee - my favorite day of the week!  The sponsor or our Sketch #105 this week is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, which is where this cutie is from and her name is Cruisin' Chloe.  I have a red bug of my own, so of course this stamp spoke to me right away.

The grand prize winner this week will win these 2 stamps:



Be sure to check out the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to see what the rest of the Design Team Diva's have created with these fun stamps and join us!

Stamp:  Sparkle Creations
Sentiment:  Create With TLC
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV
Other Stuff:  Markers, ribbon, fiskars scallop scissor, and some little blue sparkly doo-dads!


Peace & Luv,

P.S.  On a personal note...sorry I've been such a lame blogger lately.  I'm going to try and do better this week!

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Here you are, I have missed you! Love the red bug. If the cutie driving it was blonder she would look like you! It has been very hot and VERY HUMID here. Stay cool...hugs...

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, love your card, it's an awesome image and I just love your colours, and design papers. Great card, just love that image. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Another beautiful color combo!! Love the papers and your car is colored perfectly. Love the inside too hun!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

How fun Jeannie, I love your choice of papers and ribbon. I really like how you have the card going off the frame. Your sentiment inside is just too cute!!! Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

Genevieve said...

Very sweet Jeannie! Love your papers, yummie ribbon & cute sentiment. Hope you have a good week :)

Tc
Genevieve

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a fun card you've created Jeannie!!! Love the red bug! And what a fun sentiment inside! Hope you are safe from the wild fires happening in AZ.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Jeannie, I know how much you and Arlana love your little red bugs! This image is so adorable and I love your little blue flower on the front. Fun papers and your little note inside couldn't be more perfect! Great job! Hugs, Judi

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie, I love your red bug too. I too figured you would uses that image. I love your papers and that saying is just the sweetest. Have a sweet week. Arlana

melody said...

that 'bug' is rawkin kewl as is the image ~ awesome coloring and card chickie! nice touch with the stamped sentiment ~ perfect ~ just perfect!

Jacki Randolph said...

Simply Fabulous!!! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful!! This image is adorable and just perfect with this sketch!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs