Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #107!  Our sponsor this fine week is Amber Ink, and the slogan is...because you're brilliant, not patient...I love that!

I used one of the Amber girls, and everything is from the Grow Green set.  I even used papers from DCWV's Green Stack, I was so inspired!

The rest of the Design Team Divas are ready to knock your socks off this week as well, so be sure to start off at the SSW Blog and check them all out!

The grand prize is a $15 Gift Certificate to the Amber Ink store, so be sure to link up your entry and show us what you've got!  I love to see what you do with these Sketches!

Digital images:  Amber Ink - Grow Green Set
Cardstock and papers: DCWV's Green Stack, kraft and white
Other Stuff:  Promarkers! (Thanks again Becky), scallop scissor and pop-dots.
My Favorite Thing:  The cabbage "flowers"

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Patti P. said...

Jennie, what a great card this week...Love the image of the gardener and how you used all of the set images with her. Just too cute. I especailly love the inside of your card. Have a great day!!
Patti

Carol Dee said...

we are gardening like crazy this year. SO I am loving this card. (And the qoute.) Another great sketch. have a wonderful Wed. Hugs....

mulberry station said...

Hi jeannie, I think this is one of my favorites that you have made. It is supe cute. I love the colros you have used and the vegetable embellishments are just perfect. I love how you have finished the inside. Have a wonderful week and try to stay cool. It is so hot up here too. But not like it is in Phoenix.
Hugs, Nancy

Pam said...

One of my favorites for sure! I love how put together this garden girl looks - oh if only...And so many little details here that put it over the top. Great job and thanks for making us look so good!

Arlana said...

Jeannie I agree with Pam and Nancy this is one of my favotites. I love how you used alot of the extra element. Your papers and colors so sweet.

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I do love your card, it's awesome what a great image. I love your sentiment inside and your fantastic vegetable embellishments. I thought they were lettuce so glad you told us they were cabbages what ever they are they look awesome and the red capsicum just perfect I love it. Send some heat and sunshine my way it's 9.28 Thursday morning it isn't that cold but pouring with rain and it makes the house so dark. Have great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh so fabulous Jeannie!!! Love your gardening girl...something we can't have because the deer and other critters would simply destroy it! Cute cabbage "flowers" too!! You grow girl...okay, had to say it!!!!

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

Jeannie this is one of my favorites this week - such a terrific card with that image. I love the papers, colors and those lettuce embellishments - they are just perfect. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Genevieve said...

Fab card Jeannie! I love the matching embellishments & how you finished the inside to match. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

melody said...

what kewl images and sentiment! i absolutely love this chickie! awesome...just awesome!

Sandybeaches said...

Just love that image and of course the sketch is just fab:) Thanks so much for popping past to leave a comment on my blog..just love that about SSW:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs