A tisket, a tasket, Hambo Hoedown has a little basket this week, and the challenge is to use lace and flowers as well.  I enjoy their challenges a lot, and if you haven't checked them out yet, you should.  Because if you enter every week, then you get next weeks image free, and that's very cool.  This card is on it's way tomorrow to my ex-mother in law in Iowa (it's complicated).  She's the best, and I hope it makes it there on time!

Other challenges:
Just Add Ink:  Add a Flower
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays:  For Mom


Image:  Hambo Stamps
Cardstock and Papers:  CTMH
Other Stuff:  Markers, oval nesties, flowers, brads, lace, and pop dots.

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I KNOW she will love this. :) Maybe you should call her, my other Mother in IA not the ex-MIL !!! She is a sweet lady. Big Heart. The card is perfect. Hugs...

Judy said...

Jeannie, I just love this the colors grab me right away...
Have a great day.
Judy

Karin said...

Totally adorable card and I love the polka dotted flowers you added! Thanks so much for playing with us again at the Hoedown!

Gloria said...

So cute. I just love the papers that you used. It feels kind of country.

Nikki Spencer said...

A Gorgeous, funky and fun card, love it! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Patrice said...

Such a gorgeous card, and those dotty flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Jeannie! I just love the addition of those cute spotty flowers; perfect!

delysc said...

Gorgeous card and love the spotty flowers too!

delysc said...

Gorgeous card and love the spotty flowers too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs