The idea of this card came together in my mind better than it did on paper...so to speak.  I was thinking that it was kinda sad that I haven't done a card with any type of dragonfly lately, shame on me.  So I used a dragonfly rolling stamp from Stampin' Up and made my own background paper.  Then I just basically used a flower punch, and went to town.  It's just ok, not great, but I decided I'd post it anyway.  I do love the sentiment though!

Stamp:  Stampin' Up 
Digital Sentiment:  Create with TLC
Papers:  CTMH
Other stuff:  Flower punch,  ribbon and rhinestones.


Peace, Luv and Happy Friday Eve!

5 comments :

nessy said...

..and a very sweet card!!~love all the flowers and the sparkle!
vanessa xx

Carol Dee said...

I can't count the times my cards did not turn out as wonderful IRL as in my Mind ... LOL. Hmmm, I can not remember the last time I used that roller. I REALLY need to get that craft room organized and make an effort to use some long lost stamps. Have a fabulous Friday, hugs...

Patti P. said...

I think your card is very sweet and the sentiment is lovely. I have several of those rollers and never use them. Need to try that sometime soon. Hope your weekend is wonderful.

Judy said...

Very pretty I love this.
Judy

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, pretty flowers.
luv
Debby

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs