Hi there and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #101!  Did ya'll have fun at our 100th Sketch Celebration Hop?  I know you did, because I received some great comments.
  Thank you so much!
This week our sponsor is Sassy Cheryl's!  I just love her images. They are so whimsical, detailed, and yet so fun to color, and this Ladybug Lady just captured my heart. Although mine was not pre-colored when I got it awhile ago, this image is now available that way as well as a stamp.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team Diva's creations on the SSW Blog, and join us for the chance to win a $5 Gift Certificate!

Image:  Sassy Cheryl's - Ladybug Lady
Inside Sentiment:  Create with TLC
Cardstock and Papers:  Stampin' Up
Other Stuff:  Markers, lace, ribbon, pearls and a big 'ol button!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Saskia said...

Great card, great colours, great image!!! :)

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE :) Love the sketch, papers and that fabulous lace! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs...

Judy said...

Really cute I love the colors on this.
Have a great day.
Judy

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Another great color combo hun! Love your card, there is just something so sweet about that image - almost reminds me of Whoville!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Oh Jeannie, I am going to have to get this image. It is so cute. I love your blue and red color scheme. Just perfect! And, I adore that sentiment. Darling, darling card!!!
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, your Ladybug Lady is so delightful! Your sentiment is so perfect with this image too! And the Red, White and Blue puts me right in the middle of summer which is where I would like to be right now. I noticed that you are having that wonderful warm weather! Guess I need to come to AZ. Have a great week! Judi

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I love this image you've used it's just so cute. Love your colours together they are perfect and really set off the card. Love your sentiment goes perfectly with your card very creative. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card and great colours too.
luv
Debby

Genevieve said...

Ahhh this is soooooo adorable. The sentiment is so sweet, finishes this gorgeous card of perfectly. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Jeannie, this is one fabulous card!! Love your image with your papers and beautiful colouring! What a perfect sentiment for the inside WOW a very stunning creation!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs