Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #103!  Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique and this image is from the Whimsical Inspiration category.  I liked it the minute I saw it.  There are lots of things available, not just digital stamps, so be sure to check out this amazing store. The winner this week will be awarded 5 images of the winner's choice!  Yippee!! 
 
As always, the rest of the Design Team Diva's have created some spectacular works of art.  Be sure to check them all out on the SSW Blog, and then join us and show us what you've got!


Digital Image:  The Stamping Boutique - I follow My Dreams
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Papers: DCWV's Belle Cafe Stack
Other Stuff:  Markers, ribbon and pop-dots.


Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Life is all about the dream! Great job with the sketch. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Jeannie, this is just adorable - love the purple and yellow! Your little bows are adorable - I love the look of them!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your whimsical little girl. Your colors and papers are darling with it. Love how you have sued the bows. Have a great week.
Nancy

Arlana said...

I sure do love the little girl. You made it so adorably sweet. The colors and papers you used are just so perfectly matched. Hope you have a sweet week. Thanks for all you do. Arlana

The Stamper's Touch said...

Sooooooo sweet Jeannie! Whimsical is right! Have a wonderful long weekend.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Totally adorable Jeannie! I love your ribbon treatment. Hope you have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the beautiful image and colours.
luv
debby

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, This image couldn't be any cuter! I love your purple and green combo with the little ray of sunshine! Wow! Have a great weekend! Judi

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, sorry I'm so late posting my comment to you but I haven't been able to comment on blog since last Wednesday something wrong with blogger. So here goes....it's working.....fingers crossed.
I do love your card, this is a really cute image and I love your choice of colours the yellow and purple are perfect together. Great card with your perfect ribbon bows I just love it. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs