Yesterday I mentioned that I've been making quite a few pink and green cards lately, so what did I find....a challenge that calls for those colors - oh yes I did!  The blog is called Hambo Hoedown and they have some very funny things there, and this is one of them.  So I went crazy with those colors and this is what I got!  Oh to have some strawberry cupcakes raining down on me right now.....pure heaven I tell ya!

Image: Hambo
Paper:  Stampin' Up Rose Red (not sure why they call it that when it's clearly hot pink, but whatev....).  The green is from a pack I got at Joann's, and the patterned scrap is from Sassafrass.
Other stuff: Ribbon (Michael's Christmas), markers and pop-dots.

Peace & Luv,
 

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm make mine chocolate! Too
CUTE ... Again, I am enjoying your pink and green cards. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Alison Jane Hann said...

What a sweet card and the sentiment is perfect. I'm a huge fan of pink and green. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Ali

Judy Rozema said...

So glad to have you at the Hoedown! One of my favorite images of theirs and you have colored it beautifully! Hope to see you next week too!

Judy said...

Hi Jeannie,
I just found your blog, your cards are beautiful. I would love it if you became a follower of mine also.
Thank you

Saskia said...

Wow... this card gives me a very happy feeling!! :)

Monica Hunter said...

This is adorable Jeannie! We're expecting a storm here later today, but sadly, no cupcakes in the forecast. One can dream though! LOL Thanks so much for joining our Hoedown this week. Hope to see you back! :)

Carol Dee said...

Me again, I just came from visiting Alicia's blog. She is thrilled with the award you passed to her. Good Choice :)
Yesterday's card reminded me that this is time for April Showers ... sure would be great if it rained cupcakes instead of sleet and hail!
Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs