We all know there's chocolate bunnies, but how about a chocolate penguin who just so happens to be dressed as a bunny?  Isn't he cute?!  This easel card is made for Hambo Hoedown 10 this week, and it's to make an easel card.  It's really hard to get a good pic of one, that much I know for sure.  Anyway, it was fun to make and I think my little nephew will enjoy it!

Image:  Hambo
Paper:  Stampin' Up Ballet Blue and Gable Green.  The patterned paper is from KI - Color Theory collection (?), and the dark blue is from the oppositie side.
Other Stuff:  Markers, ribbon, buttons, fiskars paper edger scissor.

Peace & Luv,

 

6 comments :

Judy Rozema said...

Jeannie, this is so cute! Your nephew will love it. Thanks for dancing in the Hoedown this week!

Carol Dee said...

Some little nephew is going to love this. Really Cute. Hugs...

Karin said...

I love the yellow and blue and the sentiment is too cute! Thanks for playing at the Hoedown this week!

Monica Hunter said...

This turned out so CUTE! I'm sure your nephew will love it! Chocolate penguin? Now I've heard of everything! LOL Thanks for playing in our Hoedown this week! :)

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, I just LOVE it! The bow over the corner is so cute and I love the easel fold! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

Jennifer said...

Yes, your little nephew loved it! Your niece and nephew always looove getting your cards! :) It it adorable. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs